NAV Fund Administration Group (“NAV”) is looking for a qualified candidate to work in its transfer agency department as an investor relations representative. The individual hired in this role would act both as a client relationship liaison for NAV’s hedge fund clients and as an investor relations representative, helping investors contacting NAV with questions related to their investments in hedge funds.
The range of issues an individual in this positions will be involved with include:
- Addressing questions related to investment transaction processing, such as requirements for subscriptions, redemptions and transfers.
- Helping hedge fund clients in the account opening process, supporting the team processing wires and reviewing wire payments, and troubleshooting wire payment issues.
- Applying NAV’s anti-money laundering compliance policies and guiding hedge fund clients and investors in relation to anti-money laundering requirements.
Required skills, experience and employment terms:
- At least 3-5 years of substantial banking experience involving direct customer service at the branch level or at a call center, handling deposit accounts, discrepancies and research, logins and online banking issues, and transaction modes such as wires and ACH
- Alternatively, at least 3-5 years of experience working at a hedge fund administrator
- Account opening experience with detailed knowledge of bank AML and KYC rules
- Familiarity with Fed and SWIFT wires, and ACH payments
- Familiarity with anti-money laundering compliance
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and manage a high volume of work within strict time deadlines
- Problem solving skills
- Knowledge of Word, Excel, and Outlook